 General / 24660
Re: Lego 3759 LE Silver Ed Canadian Basic Purple Tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:02:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bill Hinton writes:

I have found a store that sells this 1200pc purple tub for
$16.00 (canadian, I think).

From a previous post:
Package #3759 has a sticker on the side that says to watch for specially
marked boxes of Kellogs Fruit Loops for instructions to build Toucan Sam.
This pack - 3759 is a rough tote like poly tub, marked as a Limited Edition,
35 years of creative play ...  This pack has 1200.

Does anyone have the instructions for Toucan Sam?

Is this a good deal?
I am trying to find out what S&H is.

Depending on shipping & handling, yes it is a good deal.  No idea about the
Toucan Sam stuff, though.

Is the sticker applied over top of the regular label?  I have several of
this tub (if it's the one I'm thinking of, and I'm pretty postive on that)
and they don't mention anything like that.

Otherwise the tub is pretty much identical to the current 3033 tub.

Are you willing to share your source?  If it's listed in Canadian $$, then
it may be more accessable to those of us in Canada.

James