 General / 24867
Re: It's here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 04:05:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Peter White writes:
Chris Langstaff wrote:
In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:

There are only about eight or so free pieces - 4 of which are the 2x2
cylinder 'R2D2' robot body bricks that aren't even used in the statue.

Hmm, why the heck are they there then? Now that you mention it, I
remember seeing them, but saw no evidence of them in the instructions.

Maybe the Droids are meant to help with the assembly.

Well, that would have been nice if the droids had been complete (can you say
corroded droid in the junk yard?), but we just got bodies, no head or legs.

Frank