 General / 24805
Re: It's here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:14:07 GMT

I can't remember what TLC calls gray-green but I remember I didn't like it. It
was sorta Martha Stewart-ish. not descriptive.

Might be helpful to look at my chart from last May:

http://www.baseplate.com/colors/

needs to be updated. but as you can see, (since about 4 years ago) all TLC's
hues are perfectly aligned.

-Suz

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lopes writes:

IMHO, I think that we should use the basic color name as part of the
descriptive, but we should come to some kind of agreement so we can get ready
for the next new color!  :-)

I agree with that.
But....
I wonder what TLG is calling it? (aside from 'new' green)
If we decide on a name & then they call it something else...

(I know I said I would let others decide, but suddenly I have nothing else
to do at work).