 General / 24812
Re: It's here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:56:42 GMT

Chris Langstaff wrote:

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:

It will actually be a relatively easy inventory job (just a LOT of
counting...). I wonder how many free pieces we get (I won't be surprised
to have some extra 2x4s etc. There are several bags of some parts, they
might be a round quantity).

There are only about eight or so free pieces - 4 of which are the 2x2
cylinder 'R2D2' robot body bricks that aren't even used in the statue.

Hmm, why the heck are they there then? Now that you mention it, I
remember seeing them, but saw no evidence of them in the instructions.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com