 General / 24783
Re: It's here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 18:54:22 GMT

My vote's for Verdigris, even though this color's used in non-copper
sets :)  It's kind of mossy looking, not swampy, but mossy.. I love it
:)

Jon Kozan wrote:

In lugnet.general, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
My statue of liberty is here!!!! huzzah!  it's huge and arrived in a
very odd package... much like the mosaic box, only like 8 times the
size, inside are 4 plain white boxes numbered 1-4..

Ok, what are we going to call the color?
Green...

Muted Green?
Green-Gray?
Washed-Green?
Verdis-Green?
Only people with the parts in hand should actually get to vote.

-Jon