 General / 24777
24776  |  24778
Subject:
minifig head colors - more corrections...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 18:13:25 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

Frank Filz wrote:

John Radtke wrote:

Did the blank black head on Boba Fett last year bring us a step closer?  I'm
curious - what color facial printing do people envision being used on a
black or brown head?  I have trouble picturing anything that looks
reasonable.  Anyone ever do a customizing job (that there are pictures of)?

Black printing would work ok on brown. A light color printing would have
to be used on black.

A question I've been thinking of now is what colors are heads available
in?

Unprinted:

Black (277, 7151, others), brown (7146), yellow (many), trans yellow (many), clear (many), grey (5988), red (215, 277) (any missing?)

Printed - non-minifigure:

Clear (strawberries), trans dark blue (fish)

Printed - non-human:

Grey (Darth Vader), Black (Darth Maul, robot), Dark Grey (mummy), Blue
(insectoid), Trans orange (slips my mind), white (Gasgano, skeleton), red (insectoid or ufo?)
and all the one's I've missed

Printed - Human:

Yellow, white (skeleton)

--