 General / 24688
Re: brown minifigure head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:17:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lill writes:
I hesitate to bring up a subject which has fueled such long and tedious
threads in the past. However, it should be noticed that lego put a brown
(albeit unprinted) head on the Tie Pilot. See:

(thanks to James Brown)

Does this bring Lego a step closer to creating African or African/American
minifigures. I think it does. Maybe next year we will see Lando Calrissian.
Again, for all those people invested in this argument I think this is a
significant development.

   See?  See?  It took 24 minutes after the dire prediction:

   http://news.lugnet.com/year/2001/?n=322

   Or did I inadvertantly spark it off myself?  Heavens, is
   this time travel thing ever messy!

   BIG grin...:)

   best

   Lindsay (who refuses to comment)