 General / 24707
Re: brown minifigure head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:22:51 GMT

Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote:

The last time this debate came up, someone kept mentioning that there was,
indeed, a nice custom done by someone somewhere.  I'm sure that with enough
effort, you could dig up a reference.  I wanna say it was Tim Courtney talking
about someone from Kidvention, but don't quote me on that.

Heh, there's a little more to the story (maybe it was mentioned earlier, I
don't know).  One of the GMLTC members created a minifig of "himself" using
a brown head brick, and stuck it on the GMLTC layout at the Kidvention.  It
didn't last very long - one of the TLC management people saw it and
"requested" that it not be displayed.  Of course, it probably didn't help
that Ricky had posed "himself" being chased by some cops. :)

Steve [GMLTC]
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/