 General / 24745
Re: Lugnet Troll? ( was Re: brown minifigure head)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 06:32:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.general, Richard Noeckel writes:

You waste Scott's time, you waist my time, you get head stepped on!
don't make issue... we need not prolong this silly discussion.

Who is this guy? And what's with stepping on heads? I know it's easy to step on
the odd Lego head, but I think he's got a bit of nerve calling ++Lar silly....

ROSCO

Methinks 'e should be pinching 'is face.  I've had me 'ead squished before
and it's not pretty.  Pinch 'is face I says!  Pinch!!
Basil The Batlord (Race me!)