 General / 24748
Re: brown minifigure head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 07:32:10 GMT

Doubt it.  They've been making brown minifig heads for AGES, they just haven't
released them to the public.  Just look over the models in LLC or other
Legolands.

jonathan lill wrote:

I hesitate to bring up a subject which has fueled such long and tedious
threads in the past. However, it should be noticed that lego put a brown
(albeit unprinted) head on the Tie Pilot. See:

(thanks to James Brown)

Does this bring Lego a step closer to creating African or African/American
minifigures. I think it does. Maybe next year we will see Lando Calrissian.
Again, for all those people invested in this argument I think this is a
significant development.

Jonathan

--
Tom Stangl