 General / 24702
Re: brown minifigure head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 18:54:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.general, John Radtke writes:
Did the blank black head on Boba Fett last year bring us a step closer?

That's a totally different story.  The black Boba Fett head *shows through* the
Boba Fett helmet/jet pack piece, creating the illusion of a visor, or darkness
behind the helmet.

eric

Not totally different - the brown neck supposedly shows on the TIE pilot
(http://news.lugnet.com/starwars/?n=9941).  A yellow neck would have spoiled
the impression of an environmental suit.

John #388