 General / 24721
Re: brown minifigure head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 22:09:38 GMT

I was about to become very pissed at TLC when I read this:

Heh, there's a little more to the story (maybe it was mentioned earlier, I
don't know).  One of the GMLTC members created a minifig of "himself" using
a brown head brick, and stuck it on the GMLTC layout at the Kidvention.  It
didn't last very long - one of the TLC management people saw it and
"requested" that it not be displayed.

Until I read this part:

Of course, it probably didn't help
that Ricky had posed "himself" being chased by some cops. :)

Now that's too funny.

"Help, help, I'm being oppressed!"

Jason

Steve [GMLTC]