 General / 24740
Re: brown minifigure head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 04:03:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
To All,

In lugnet.general, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.general, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

I was about to become very pissed at TLC when I read this:

Hey folks, let's try to be civilized and use some better langauge. It is • in
the T&C. Todd?

What?  I can't say pissed off?
               -Eric Cartman, _South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut_

eric

Yes, yes... I do believe that you can say "pissed off." You have the right
to say it when ever and as often as you like. And for those individuals • who
attempt to stop you, I say step on them, 'step'on their little heads.

Power to the 'pissed off people'

Sincerely,
                                   Richard Noeckel

Well, folks, I am not going to get into a contest whether this is a great
term to use or not, but we here have had disscussions regarding langauge,
and if I remember correctly, we were trying to make this a family friendly /
kid friendly site, and unless I am totally out of it, I think these kind of
terms are not falling into this category. I e-mailed Todd in regards to
this, and we shall see what he says.

Scott S.
--

You waste Scott’s time, you waist my time, you get head stepped on!
don't make issue... we need not prolong this silly discussion.