 General / 24689
Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:33:52 GMT

In lugnet.general, Yvonne Doyle writes:

i was wondering if the white hair-piece and grey hair-piece
are each only found in one lego set makes a charming couple ...
a white haired old lady and a grey haired old man !

Which particular "one set" are you talking about?

The _only_ set with a male minifig wig in _Grey_
that I know of is the Star Wars Landspeeder set.

The _only_ minifig-scale hairpiece I've seen in _White_
is the _Pigtail_ hairpiece (I don't know which set
that one was in).

If there is a set out there with hairpieces in both Grey
_and_ White, I'd _really_ like to know which set it is!  :-)

how many different hair colours are there?... i count 6

I've seen the male hairpiece in Black, Brown, _Tan/Khaki_
(Luke Skywalker), and _Grey_ (Old Ben Kenobi).

I've seen the androgynous ("split in the middle") hairpiece
in Black, Brown, Red, and _Green_ (the green-haired girl
in the new Race theme).

I've seen the ponytail hairpiece in Black, Brown, and Red.

I've seen the pigtail hairpiece in Black, Red, and _White_.

I've seen the Qui-Gon Jinn and the Padme hairpieces
in Brown only.  I've not yet seen the Princess Leia hairpiece,
but I assume that it's in Black.

So, the list of colors for hairpieces is:
Black, Brown, Red, Tan/Khaki, Grey, White, and Green.

That's seven different colors, _none_ of which are _all_ available
in any _one_ type of hairpiece.  (That is, if you want to get
a set of hairpieces, one of each color, you could _not_
restrict your set to just one _type_ of hairpiece.)

Hope this helps.
Franklin