 General / 24844
Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 21:10:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz wrote:

If we get into hats etc, then ooh boy, tons of new colors wanted...

How about wig pieces that are made to work with hats?  I'd love to have
minifigs that don't suddenly turn bald when I put a cap on them!

And no, I'm not sure how it would work, exactly.

Steve