 General / 24709
Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:38:26 GMT

On Wed, Nov 29, 2000 at 07:34:20PM +0000, Heather Patey wrote:
On the subject of old folks, we now have grey beards (old Obi-wan and rock
raiders) and beards with glasses (Spielberg)... so how about glasses with
lipstick, or plain smilies with glasses?  Do they exist?  Would be nice...

btw, I was suprised to see the 'Spielberg' head in a spaceport set!  I
thought it was new!

As for plain smile with glasses, the closest I could find was this:

  http://www.peeron.com/inv.new/inv/parts/3626bpx18

:/

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:6390_1>:  Main Street (LEGO/SYSTEM/Town), '80, 568 pcs, 8 figs