 General / 24772
24771  |  24773
Subject:
Kudos!! Parts Inventory (was white hair & grey hair...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:21:09 GMT

On another note, this is the first time I've had a chance to check out the
inventory database, KUDOS to you both Dan and Jen :) it's a great resource!!!
Something I'm sure everyone finds handy :)

I do have one question... on 6067, are the yellow windows on the top really just
yellow 1x1 bricks with headlight turned around??? (maybe someday I'll actually
own this set!)

Tamy