 General / 24685
Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:59:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Yvonne Doyle writes:
Hi everyone ,
i hope i'm posting this to the right newsgroup .. it's not a question
that's specific to any theme

i was wondering if the white hair-piece and grey hair-piece
are each only found in one lego set
makes a charming couple ... a white haired old lady and a grey
haired old man !
how many different hair colours are there ?... i count 6

Yvonne

Only white hair I know of is in LEGO Racer PC game.  Where did you find it?
Aaron