 Castle / 8600 (+100)
  Re: Anyone built an ogre?

A short time ago Jeremy Sproat posted some models that he describes as "Stick figure mecha". They are here: (URL) I don't build mecha, and I don't follow that newsgroup, but I think some of these would make great ogres, or giants, or a Cyclops, with (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone built an ogre?

(...) I'd love to build an Ogre, but I don't have enough treads or grey, so for now, I just build GEV's. (URL) the wrong kind of Ogre, George (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone built an ogre?

(...) I wonder if you could do anything with the creature from Rock Raiders? JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Last Teaser

(...) So you're going on sabbatical? Gonna' tinker with your Speak-N-Spell for a while? *grin* Well, it's been a pleasure meeting you and working on your stories with you. I know I'll still see you around. And keep in mind what we talked about (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone built an ogre?

(...) Here's a shot of a Technic Fig standing in for a Giant: (URL) that his knees are somewhat bent. Here's another shot- try to focus on the size, and not the sunglasses. :D (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Last Teaser

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes: {snip} (...) Sorry to hear that you'll be leaving for a while. Come back from LUGNET Limbo soon, alright? Your dragon REALLY needs to make an appearance at the "Gathering of the (Blank)" meeting at Brickfest (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: The Last Teaser

(...) Careful, there - don't paint yourself in a corner. If nothing else, never say 'never' and all that. :) (...) We'll miss your frequent posts, dude. You set yourself up as one of the premier balladeers of Castle World. I'm a much newer member of (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Update to Chronicles of Velaria!

(...) thanx for the compliments! No, the sword the Silent One held in Capter four is from the Epyon Gundam customization set. --Toodles! the Rascal King (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone built an ogre?

(...) I use the rock raiders creature as a golem, sadly it was the only reason I bought the set it was in, such is the curse of juniorization. It is just too high of price for one figure so it's doubtful that I will get any more, so the golem will (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone built an ogre?

(...) Yes, the wrong type of ogre for .castle but those GEV's look decent. Mike (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome set opinions and more

I finally ordered these from Shop-at-Home. These are actually really good sets. I bet we will all be wondering why we didn't appreciate them more in years to come. I only got the Dragon and Cart (the only two chrome pieces I don't have) and found (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone built an ogre?

(...) Golem was my first thought on seeing that critter. Then earth elemental, but I don't do much fantasy. I thing Baylit has them for sale. I don't have one yet. (...) Absolutely. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone built an ogre?

Have you considered another toy-line (I know that this sounds like blasphemy), since it is an animation, then maybe another action figure (I don't have any in mind) might be a reasonable substitute. Just a thought George Jason (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Wolf Pack Base

Hi, I just finished a lair for my Wolf Packs (built on the base from 6071 and 6079) and am wondering if anyone else has a wolf pack base up and has pics of it? Thanks and God Bless, Nan (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wolf Pack Base

Ive got one on my site. The pictures arent to clear though www.minifig.co.uk/mo...lfCave.htm "Nathan Todd" <njt@london.com> wrote in message news:GC3IoD.165@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wolf Pack Base

(...) I've got a start on one: (URL) Frank Filz ---...--- Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com (business only please) Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Finally! an Update!

Ok, it's not complete, though it's as compelete has it's going to get for right now. :) I'll slowly add more as I have time next week. You can read the first chapter of my story, it's not the best, I've learned I need to write the story out totally (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw) !!

  Re: Finally! an Update!

(...) Great stuff - very, very well developed characters. I can really sense the personality of a few of them and I can't wait to see them in a story situation. So far, my favorite character has to be Lady Rawnie because she seems a bit elven :) (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Wolf Pack Base

(...) Sure ... it's the Gryphon's Nest which can be found now on my new page: (URL) and soon the rest of the stuff will be there - nice and centralized :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Temple of trees - teeser

Hello everyone I thought I would give you a teaser of my newest model. (URL) had originally planned to upload it to my webpage instead but since nbci is making that impossible I did like this instead. By the way do any of you know about a good free (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: Finally! an Update!

Looks very good :) I love that double axe that Sir Drezaric Daxe has! (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Temple of trees - teeser

(...) once (...) Very nicely done. I love the large tree, good use of inverted slopes to not only make the tree but hide the seam between the two base plates. The building on the whole gives a very nice feel, good job. As for webspace, all I can (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Temple of trees - teeser

(...) like that right now. As long as I don't have to wear funny clothes or chant! :-) Your mage's staff is, I think, the best I've seen. Can you get some better shots of the tree itself, like down into it from above? (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Temple of trees - teeser

(...) shows. I like the fact that your white fences have red tiles on them - nice touch. And I really like the huge tree in the middle - it adds a naturalistic feel to it all. Or is the tree man made? Or is it a little bit of both? The amount of (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Temple of trees - teeser

(...) building (...) Thanks for the praise. (...) geocities (...) I suppose that is an alternative but I'd rather look for a server with ftp-transfer capabilities. Since I have literally TONS of pictures ;). (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Temple of trees - teeser

(...) I'm really glad you like it. All this praise makes me blush :) I try to put as much detail as I can into all my models. They have to feel alive. And also when you don't have an unlimited supply of bricks details save the day! Tada! uhmm... ;) (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Temple of trees - teeser

(...) I promise that you won't have to wear any funny clothes at my temple/resort But I can't promise you anything about the chanting though ;) I'm not really sure what kind of picture you want. I have plenty of pictures but I'm not sure any of them (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally! an Update!

thanks Pawel! though you've seen most of them before anyone else has! Lady Rawnie was a last minute fig, and she was so easy to create I found it rather funny.. Especially since I said I wasn't going to create anymore female characters till I had (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Finally! an Update!

I have left the land of the Purist with this update, Pawel and Sava tell me that's not a bad thing though ;) I wanted something different, granted I believe someone else has done a double blade halberd already, though I wanted one! Also, my server (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Temple of trees - teeser

(...) practice, lol >:) (...) I just signed up with topcities ( (URL) ) they have a direct ftp and alot of extras and 150mb of space, its free and they only have a small banner at the top of the page, and it stays at the top of the page, it does not (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Temple of trees - teeser

(...) Thanks for the tip! I´m uploading my page right now. It will probable take some hours :) I´ll post when it´s done. /Elin (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  My webpage has a new home

Alright, after three hours of uploading my page has finally got a new home. (URL) of you that would like to see more of the temple of trees should go to: (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Temple of trees - teeser

That is the coolest "castle" I think I've ever seen... And that tree!!!! (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally! an Update!

Nice characters. I like the use of multiple pictures and pictures of different characters interacting. They add a lot to the bios. You've done a great job of making your characters seem like individuals. How did you make that Staff of Fire? It's (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Temple of trees - teeser

Lovely, lovely details. The tree is very organic looking. This place is the dream of all nature-loving figs. -L (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My webpage has a new home

(...) Really cool site!! I see the topcities worked fine for you also. I can see why that was a CLSotW! I am really impressed with your work. Mark P mfuss903 (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Temple of trees - teeser

Hi Elin, yesterday evening I roamed Brickshelf and found your creation. I'm VERY impressed! It's a very nice creation. I will have to find some more time to study the details and reread your message here on Lugnet and all the comments, but thanks (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Temple of trees - teeser

(...) Thanks! If it´s details you want there is more pictures on my page. (URL) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My webpage has a new home

(...) Hey Elin.. Great models, man! Just wondering, what baseplate did you use for your Hill Farm??? It looks vaguely familiar, but I can't place it! Catch you cats later! -the Rascal King (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally! an Update!

Thanks Leah, glad you enjoyed! I didn't want the page to just show one pic, granted it was a lot more work. I think it turned out better! Well, depends on which one you mean, since I made two different ones.. they were both done in the same way (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Temple of trees - teeser

(...) IT'S BEAUTIFUL ELIN.....: ) You've framed the model quite well.... and I love that tree...: ) Kev...: ) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My webpage has a new home

(...) Thank you! The basplate I used for the farm was from the Royal Knight's Castle (6090). /Elin (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  My new web page

Hello, I am quite new on LUGNET, here is my home web page dedicated to lego hobby, (URL) only DAT files, much better with a LDraw viewer like LDView. All DAT files feature complete instruction steps. I have a more involving Online-Idea-Book project (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  My delegates for Brickfest 2001

Hello everybody, I have read all this discussion about the "Gathering of the Royalty" but wasn't active in the original discussion because I was gone from my computer for a week. I think it sounds like a great idea with the huge meeting hall and the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My delegates for Brickfest 2001

Hey Wilson!! Glad you can come, and I already updated the delegate page with your info: (URL) I'll use this as a reminder to anyone who hasn't RSVP'd participation and/or delegates yet. It's not *urgent*, but it would be nice to know how many people (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Castle-themed wallpaper

Hey! Over the next few weeks, I'm going to be making castle themed wallpaper for anyone that wants to spiff up their desktop castle style. The first of the series features General Reganok and his legions marching deep into enemy territory to conquer (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle-themed wallpaper

Wow man that's sweet! All the different layers blended together nicely and the photo manipulation is very well done! I might have to try my hand at making some wallpaper. Excellent idea! Wilson (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new web page

I reallt like your constructions, especially the island castles, good job, and nice easy instructions. keep it up dude James www.minifig.co.uk "Damien Guichard" <damien.guichard@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:GC9LKo.F1u@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Temple of trees - teeser

(...) Elin - That is an excellent creation. I love the "living" feeling the tree gives to the building. You did a wonderful job. Thank you for sharing it with us! Joel J (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs

A pretty fair price reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs can be seen here --> (URL) this photo shows items in pretty good shape for their age. With 3 out of 4 visors and a flag in decent shape, this is an auction I wish I had seen sooner. But I (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs

somethings wrong with those visors though, I don't remember seeing any without the feather over the top of the head... Wow, that is one heck of a price for them! someone really wanted them.. I really don't care too much about them, all they are are (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My webpage has a new home

(...) Elin - Once again - excellent work! The map gives a good sense of the geography of your world. The Hampus Inn -- there is a good sense of activity in the common room and each floor has something going on that is different - lots fo eye candy! (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs

(...) <snipped> I believe you're right. I don't recall any made w/o the top crest/feather. I have 1 that is missing it (a red one) because it got mangled so I cut it off, but I have 2 white a red and a gray that are still intact. Pity I haven't any (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My webpage has a new home

(...) Once again, thank you very much! (...) You should see the place on weekends, they go crazy ;) (...) You know. I am actually studying genetic engineering. When I graduate I will make living minifigs who can reproduce over night =) (...) Those (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  -?New Body Armor?-

-?New Body Armor?- Marc Papenfuss recently posted the #3416 Women’s team Soccer sets to the Brickshelf Gallery. In the first image (lego_3416_back_ebay1.jpg) there appears to be two additional sets for the Women’s Soccer supplement: (URL) question (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) Wow! Good catch, Richard. I'm pretty positive those are the same element. I don't think they've ever been used except in the Yellow Castle. Cool... so either the mold for this part still existed (and was still usable after 20+ years), or LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) They were used (in yellow as well) as life jackets in one of the older Town sets, I believe it was a coast guard set of some sort, but I can't place it. -JDF (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

Richard, I've never seen the yellow jersey's. I've seen the light grey ones with a black & yellow chevron sticker (possibly from on an early train? set). Thanks for the heads up! I'll be adding yellow armour to my collection. Clark (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) That piece was used, with a yelow/black striped sticker, for safety vests in some of the construction themed town sets. Example: (URL) Erik (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) <set:6697> -Duane (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My webpage has a new home

(...) I can imagine... but I bet it's worth it. :) (...) LOL -- sign me up for a supply! :) (...) I can see that in some of the other pics. :) (...) Thanks. :) As for the story.... I think it will be a little while.. a story can't be fully told with (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally! an Update!

Pretty cool Tamy! I have to commend your walk on the dark side too! Should I first say: Welcome! I have heavily modified many of my castle bits, and while the purists sometimes get grumpy, I think it's mode fun to have different weapons and (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?- ... (**Castle Sticker Update!**)

**Castle Sticker Update!** O.k. so that header may have been a little misleading, but it’s a post I'm sure we’d all like to see!!! Because there hasn’t been an update concerning this topic for some time now, I thought I'd just create one! There is (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs

(...) HOLY COW !!! Cannot believe I did not notice that. Someone certainly mutilated the visors or something. Boy, I would be VERY upset if I had paid big bucks and ended up with altered visors. Why the heck would someone do such a rotten thing. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Also in #269

(...) They were also used in Homemaker set #269 as the bib on the minifig "baby." Dave (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) Like another respondent said, nice catch! perhaps a decal/sticker with yellow edges? (...) They have been used, don't have set #'s tho. (...) I think that this is more of a $7.99 or $9.99 set, not a $5.99 set it has 3 (?) mini figs and the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs

(...) Well, the seller did say "I'm sorry that the tops of the special helmet visors are missing," So that would have triggered something with me, but I agree ~ after looking at what they were, compared to what they are - it is a big flaw, and I am (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs

The entire set tends to go for around £100 so someone was desperate. It is odd though as the only items you really can't get elsewhere are the visors, as had been said the bodys are plain, the helamtes and weapons are light grey which is avaliable (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs

(...) I paid less than that for the whole set, minus instructions but with box. Also the stickers were in better condition. (...) Mike (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs

(...) Of course from the whole set, the other thing you can't get anywhere else is the yellow 2x2x3 extreme slope corners. (...) I've certainly seen lots with the split chin, but I've also seen plenty without. (...) I continue to feel lucky to have (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs

I have fond memories of buying my 375. I bought a 100% complete set on eBay in good/very good condition with box, no instructions, and 2 extra visors and lances for $140 about a year ago, plus it came with all 6 completely outfitted figures from (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs

(...) Forty-one dollars for a figure without shield or sword!!! This is definately on the high end but other visored guys without weapons sold at same time were also going for $23.50 and $31.00 The other figures without weapons were going for 8 - 10 (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

What's the deal about the pitchfork? (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) Just that it's quite rare - not very many sets had it - and it hasn't been made for 15 years or so. People have speculated that we will never see out-of-production elements again because the molds are gone, or whatever. I'm taking this (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) Don't get your hopes up. I've talked to the person at Lego Direct in charge of deciding what goes into sets. They generally will not introduce a piece where the molds no longer exist. She was quite clear on that point. Now that doesn't mean (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) They could always make new molds. It's more a matter of the will, not the way. As we all know, they make new molds all the time! Kevin (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Massive Update: Character Bios

Hello all, I just finished updating my website, adding over 75 (yes, 75!) character biographies, as well as adding a structures page, which, while very thin at the moment, will soon showcase all my major structures in great detail. Also added was a (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs) !!

  Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs

For more price reference, I just sold (at my Brickbay store, Brickdom Parts) a 375 with original instructions, complete except for missing 1 shield, stickers all present and applied, pieces in excellent condition, for $225. As somone else noted, the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) Yes they could always make new molds. But my point was, if the molds do not exist, it makes the possibility of that piece coming back just that much more unlikely. BTW, they will *not ever* reproduce certain pieces they consider to be inferior (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Long blonde hair!

I don't believe anyone's mentioned this yet, but the minifig in this pic with the number thirteen: (URL) long blonde hair! Dave (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Long blonde hair!

(...) I think it was mentioned back before April 1st - when ppl were still thinking it was a potential hoax. The long blond hair is cool..but what I WANT is the blond pony tail...:) about a dozen or more of each would be spiffy. hehe. Joel J (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) I'm not getting my hopes up, particularly. Just pointing out that when 1 piece that's been out of production for 15 years shows up again, it allows for the possibility of more, because obviously either the mold was still around & usable, or (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone built an ogre?

Hmmm. Not _too_ bad. A little big, but that first shot looks fantastic. I could modify the face a bit, I'm sure. Jason (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) Ya, I really doubt they had the mold for these sitting around for all these years, just to add 3 of the parts per set - I am sure the keep the specs for all their parts and molds - it would cost to much in time and money to re-design a mold (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Unbuilding...

Hey Y'all: I was taking apart 20 plus castle sets last night and packing them into giant plastic tool chests in preparations for my imminent move from my current residence. Here's what I decided: 1) it's easiest to sort by color from the outset, you (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) What helmet is that? How is it inferior? (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) That is the helmet most commonly seen on the Classic Space and Yellow Castle minifigs. The chin area would often break on those. Jimmy (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) Would that be likely to include things like the old style toothed toggle joints or the old style 24 teeth gears? (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  item on eBay - custom King's Carriage

I just came across this on eBay (URL) photos are a bit small, but it appears to be well done. I'd say it might be a tad too large to be properly scaled, but it still looks pretty good. Interesting.. Joel J (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  The Sword in the Stone

Hey all, Now that I got my computer back, and Chris's pictures are all good (shameless plug, BTW: (URL) ), I found a few other pics of Chris's stuff. Namely a small Sword-in-the-Stone diorama, which he gave me to keep, and I think it's totally cool. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Sword in the Stone

I really like the way the base for a shifter thing was used to hold the sword. It looks really cool. Bryan Beckwith "Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GCIEpD.IJ6@lugnet.com... (...) few (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Sword in the Stone

(...) You were able to get your data? Outstanding! :) Those are some very cool pic's. Very well done. Joel J (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Dan Jezek's Skull Kraag Keep

Someone must have pictures of this thing on their computers. I used to, but I have no idea where they went. I don't know why Jezek's website is down, but someone needs to post the pictures of the greatest castle in history on Brickshelf or (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  shields

i don't know if anyone has ever tried this but it comes out real great. what you do is take a brown barrel lid or one of any color and on the bottom of it put a 1x1 round brick. now stick it on to the hand of a soldier and... wallah a shield. it (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dan Jezek's Skull Kraag Keep

Look up the site at Google.com. They have most of the Internet cached so you can view missing pages there. -- Paul Davidson Bill Jackson <steve10115@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GCIn0E.7zK@lugnet.com... (...) but (...) on (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Pitchfork Question (for Mike Stanley?)

Mike: It's my understanding that you are THEE number one pitchfork aficionado (unless I have you confused with someone else). My question is: What would you do with many, many pitchforks -- as many as your heart might desire? I have a few pitchforks (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) great-® Did you also notice that the set on the kid's belt is NOT this set? Is Lego slacking off with picture taking again? NICK (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dan Jezek's Skull Kraag Keep

(...) At one point, now a couple years ago, I believe, Dan's server crashed, and he lost all the pictures except for a couple thumbnails. If anyone out there *does* have these pictures archived, I'm sure Dan would love to hear from you! James (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Something for everyone at the South Coast LegoFest - SCLF 2001

Something for everyone at the recent South Coast Lego Fest Trains: Large Layouts (12v and 9v) , Very large MOC stations, lots of MOC trains, new Lego Trains RCX level crossings Town & Castle Large MOC city layout, including Castle MOCs Space: Plenty (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

  Re: shields

(...) Hey Andrew, that sounds pretty good! Simple and sweet. I think you could prolly also use a 1x1 round *plate* for the same general effect, but to hold the shield closer to the body. -Shiri (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact