 Castle / 8678
Re: -?New Body Armor?-
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 16:14:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Knoot writes:

They could always make new molds.  It's more a matter of the will, not the
way.  As we all know, they make new molds all the time!

Yes they could always make new molds.  But my point was, if the molds do not
exist, it makes the possibility of that piece coming back just that much
more unlikely.  BTW, they will *not ever* reproduce certain pieces they
consider to be inferior (e.g. the classic style helmets).

Jimmy