 Castle / 8677
Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:39:41 GMT

For more price reference, I just sold (at my Brickbay store, Brickdom Parts)
a 375 with original instructions, complete except for missing 1 shield,
stickers all present and applied, pieces in excellent condition, for $225.
As somone else noted, the only rare non-minifig parts are the yellow corner
slopes, red doors and red 1x1 windows, yellow arches somewhat but not
really.  So figure $15-20 for rare pieces, plus about $50 for bricks and
plates, and you get 14 figures for $150, or about $11 each.

I still have my original 375 from when I was a 6 year old, plus a 6075 that
I bought in as part of a castle lot on eBay.  The 375 I sold was part of a
lot of all 3 original castle sets I bought from a fellow in Europe for $250,
I am keeping the 383 and 677, which for $25 is a steal.

-MikeU

In lugnet.castle, Chris Pederson writes:
I remember
that one complete minifig alone in good condition was going for about
$10-$12 a year ago, so my buy qualified as a great deal.  The market
has softened

Forty-one dollars for a figure without shield or sword!!!  This is
definately on the high end but other visored guys without weapons sold at
same time were also going for $23.50 and $31.00   The other figures without
weapons were going for 8 - 10 dollars each.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=578567203&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=987304454&indexURL=0&rd=1