 Castle / 8663
Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 04:10:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
somethings wrong with those visors though, I don't remember seeing any
without the feather over the top of the head...

HOLY COW !!!  Cannot believe I did not notice that.  Someone certainly
mutilated the visors or something.  Boy, I would be VERY upset if I had paid
big bucks and ended up with altered visors.  Why the heck would someone do
such
a rotten thing.

Some fair pictures of the proper visors can be seen here -->
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6075-1981/6075-20.html
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/1981/c81euts/c81euts-07.html
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/1983/c83uk/c83uk-24.html

Kevin Salm wrote:

A pretty fair price reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs can be seen • here
--> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=579537851