 Castle / 8671
Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 18:32:29 GMT

I remember
that one complete minifig alone in good condition was going for about
$10-$12 a year ago, so my buy qualified as a great deal.  The market
has softened

Forty-one dollars for a figure without shield or sword!!!  This is
definately on the high end but other visored guys without weapons sold at
same time were also going for $23.50 and $31.00   The other figures without
weapons were going for 8 - 10 dollars each.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=578567203&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=987304454&indexURL=0&rd=1