 Castle / 8650
Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 16:04:44 GMT

somethings wrong with those visors though, I don't remember seeing any
without the feather over the top of the head...

Wow, that is one heck of a price for them! someone really wanted them..
I really don't care too much about them, all they are are plain
red/white/blue torso's otherwise.

Tamy

Kevin Salm wrote:

A pretty fair price reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs can be seen here
--> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=579537851

Overall, this photo shows items in pretty good shape for their age.  With 3
out
of 4 visors and a flag in decent shape, this is an auction I wish I had seen
sooner.  But I personally would not have bid this high just for minifigs.

__Kevin Salm__