 Castle / 8651
Re: My webpage has a new home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 16:20:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Elin Övernäs writes:
Alright, after three hours of uploading my page has finally got a new home.

http://elinlego.topcities.com/index.html

Those of you that would like to see more of the temple of trees should go to:

http://elinlego.topcities.com/tem.html

/Elin

Elin -

Once again - excellent work!

The map gives a good sense of the geography of your world.

The Hampus Inn -- there is a good sense of activity in the common room and
each floor has something going on that is different - lots fo eye candy! A
very "Happening" place it seems. :)

The Hill farm -- I love the barnyard animals. Your ducks(Chickens?) are
really creative. It's a great use of that baseplate, too! :)

East Aros -- I like how you merged the Guarded Inn into the rest of your
city but kept it intact (it looks like). That's a set that I just love to
pieces (bad joke, sorry <G>). There's a lot going on here, too.
Unfortunately, some of the pics are kinda dark which makes it hard to see a
lot of detail but it still gives an idea of the work you've put into things.
Well thought out!

The forest scene -- It's simple, but effective. I love that baseplate,
that's why I worked mine in my Forest of Blood story. :)

Anagon Farraileis -- saving the best for last. Wow..! Talk about packed with
details. That is one busy Keep! I really like how cramped each room is, yet
you've packed them with so many details - the beds, tables, even flowers.
The 3 level Wizard's tower is ingenious with the ladders to each level.

A question, though - do its levels actually seperate for access? I didn't
see many tiles that might indicate such an assembly. Either way I really
like it. :)

I can't wait to see more!

Joel J