 Castle / 8669
Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:55:52 GMT

James Stacey wrote:

The entire set tends to go for around £100 so someone was desperate.
It is odd though as the only items you really can't get elsewhere are the
visors, as had been said the bodys are plain, the helamtes and weapons are
light grey which is avaliable elsewhere. The color of the tabards is unique,
nut I've put stickers on yellow tabards before and you cant really see any
of the yellow when they are on.
So it looks like $114 was paid for some visors which have been cut!!

Of course from the whole set, the other thing you can't get anywhere
else is the yellow 2x2x3 extreme slope corners.

Is there anyone out there who hasn't encountered problems with the old style
helmet splitting on the chin? I recon Ive got about 2 left out of all my
classic space sets and the yellow castle which haven't. guess thats why they
changed it

I've certainly seen lots with the split chin, but I've also seen plenty
without.

(btw fortunately my fiancee who isnt really a lego fan had a Yellow castle
from her childhood, saved me spending any money on it :) )

I continue to feel lucky to have stumbled upon one for $150 on a "buy it
now" offer (thanks Fritz!). The extra bonus being that the seller lived
nearby and is an AFOL (hi Fritz!) and is now more active than before.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com