 Castle / 8619
8618  |  8620
Subject:
Temple of trees - teeser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 17:03:59 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello everyone

I thought I would give you a teaser of my newest model.

I had originally planned to upload it to my webpage instead but since nbci is
making that impossible I did like this instead. By the way do any of you know
about a good free webspace host that lets you have at least 100mb? I am in
desperate need of transferring my page again...

Maybe I should tell you something about the model now. :)
It is a temple/university for the tree mages (the newest addition to my own
lego-world). The big tree you see in the picture is sentient and a source of
magical energy. My homepage will include a lot more info and background... once
it is finally up and running again :(

LMKWYT and happy building to all of you.

/Elin