 Castle / 8626
Re: Temple of trees - teeser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 17:41:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Gray writes:
"Elin Overnas" <b8eliove@ulmo.stud.slu.se> writes:

I thought I would give you a teaser of my newest model.

Now that is *very* nice! I could do with a visit to a peaceful place
like that right now. As long as I don't have to wear funny clothes or
chant! :-)

Your mage's staff is, I think, the best I've seen. Can you get some
better shots of the tree itself, like down into it from above?

I promise that you won't have to wear any funny clothes at my temple/resort
But I can't promise you anything about the chanting though ;)

I'm not really sure what kind of picture you want. I have plenty of pictures
but I'm not sure any of them are what you're looking for. Unfortunately I took
it apart some time ago so I can't take any new pictures of it.

/Elin