 Castle / 8625
Re: Temple of trees - teeser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 17:34:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
In lugnet.castle, Elin Övernäs writes:
Hello everyone

I thought I would give you a teaser of my newest model.

Elin,

The is great!  The amount of detail you have put into this project really
shows.  I like the fact that your white fences have red tiles on them - nice
touch.  And I really like the huge tree in the middle - it adds a
naturalistic feel to it all.  Or is the tree man made?  Or is it a little bit
of both?  The amount of black roof bricks you put into this must really hurt
:)  Thank goodness for S@H over here ...

The bell tower is pretty spiffy too ... I just can't get over the details
that went into it.  Because of the tree and how it crowdes up the whole
place, I'm sure I'm missing quite a bit of it.

Well done - glad to see you posting again :)

   -- Pawel

I'm really glad you like it. All this praise makes me blush :)
I try to put as much detail as I can into all my models. They have to feel
alive. And also when you don't have an unlimited supply of bricks details save
the day! Tada! uhmm... ;)

More details will appear on my future webpage, last time I checked nbci I
couldn't even log on to it >:/

About the posting. I have finally managed to leash my boyfriend to my computer
so he can do the spelling for me. I could post anytime but nobody would
understand it :)

/Elin