 Castle / 8637
Re: Temple of trees - teeser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 06:35:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daan Bargerbos writes:
Hi Elin,

yesterday evening I roamed Brickshelf and found your creation. I'm VERY
impressed! It's a very nice creation. I will have to find some more time to
study the details and reread your message here on Lugnet and all the
comments, but thanks for it all. It's lovely!

Daan

Thanks!

If it´s details you want there is more pictures on my page.
http://elinlego.topcities.com/tem.html

/Elin