 Castle / 8618
Re: Wolf Pack Base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 16:31:03 GMT

       I just finished a lair for my Wolf Packs (built on the base from
6071 and 6079) and am wondering if anyone else has a wolf pack base up and
has pics of it?

Sure ... it's the Gryphon's Nest which can be found now on my new page:

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/

... and soon the rest of the stuff will be there - nice and centralized :)

-- Pawel