 Castle / 8606
Re: The Last Teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 17:20:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
My friends, I give you the last teaser.  No, not the last teaser forever,
though I'm sure most of you are wishing it were.  I give you the last teaser,
and the last thing that will be added to my website, for many months to come.

For you see, the inspiration that gave me the power to create nine chapters of
storyline and a huge LEGO dragon has now been completely drained away.  No
longer do I have the want or desire to create anything that is brick.  My
creativity has been drained to the point that I cannot even imagine any new
structure in my mind that makes me want to build.

Careful, there - don't paint yourself in a corner. If nothing else, never
say 'never' and all that. :)

So I submit to you, my castle head friends, the last of my work for a long time
to come.  A grand teaser, titled 'The Arrival' and it can be found on the main
story page of my site.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Very good, Anthony. As usual. :)

What will I be doing now?  I shall go into limbo now, I shall save up my
creativity, and God willing one day it shall return to me.  In the mean time I
shall still be watching Lugnet, but I cannot say you shall be hearing much from
me.  I thank you all for your support of my work, it makes me very happy to
know I've brought a few hours of smiles to the community that has made me feel
like part of a family.

--Anthony

We'll miss your frequent posts, dude. You set yourself up as one of the
premier balladeers of Castle World. I'm a much newer member of Castle World
than you (and most everyone else), but I think I speak for everyone when I
say I look forward to hearing more from you, and hope that you find your
inspiration once the time is right.

I once heard a saying that went something like this: "Never say 'Goodbye',
because friend's don't leave forever. Say 'See you later', because friends
always come back.

Seeya later, Anthony.

Joel