 Castle / 8607
Re: New Update to Chronicles of Velaria!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 19:43:26 GMT

Good stuff ... but you might want to fix the link at the end of chapter 4 so
that it doesn't go back to Chapter 3.  Other than that ... I love that sword -
it's not lego, is it?

-- Pawel

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/

Hey Pawel!
thanx for the compliments! No, the sword the Silent One held in Capter four
is from the Epyon Gundam customization set.
--Toodles!
the Rascal King