 Castle / 8603
Re: The Last Teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:02:35 GMT

So I submit to you, my castle head friends, the last of my work for a long time
to come.  A grand teaser, titled 'The Arrival' and it can be found on the main
story page of my site.

So you're going on sabbatical? Gonna' tinker with your Speak-N-Spell for
a while? *grin*

Well, it's been a pleasure meeting you and working on your stories with
you. I know I'll still see you around. And keep in mind what we talked
about yesterday. It may be the key to help you through your block later
on. You never know what'll turn up in your mind when you try looking
AROUND your main storyline, rather than looking AT it.

I think the key to remember here is that you are not building/writing a
STORY. You're CREATING a world. And sometimes, even gods need a break.

We'll save a spot by the brickpile for ya'!

Matt