 Castle / 8604
Re: Anyone built an ogre?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:14:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Rowoldt writes:

I'm curious, as my other options are to go out
and get a Technic fig (will that be too big?)

Here's a shot of a Technic Fig standing in for a Giant:

http://people.thirteen.net/~eric/lego/bw/medi1/hithere.html

Note that his knees are somewhat bent.

Here's another shot- try to focus on the size, and not the sunglasses. :D

http://people.thirteen.net/~eric/lego/bw/medi1/linedancing1.html

HTH.

eric