 Castle / 8609
Re: Anyone built an ogre?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 23:21:44 GMT

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:14:44 GMT, "George Haberberger"
<George.Haberberger@usa.xerox.com> wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Jason Rowoldt writes:
Hi castle fans,

I need to build an ogre for an upcoming scene in a brick animation, and I
was wondering if anyone has done this, or anything like it.

I'd love to build an Ogre, but I don't have enough treads or grey, so for
now, I just build GEV's.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~ghaberbe/legogre.htm

Probably the wrong kind of Ogre,

George

Yes, the wrong type of ogre for .castle but those GEV's look decent.
Mike
--

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)