 Castle / 8695
8694  |  8696
Subject:
Pitchfork Question (for Mike Stanley?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 00:03:17 GMT

Mike:

It's my understanding that you are THEE number one pitchfork aficionado
(unless I have you confused with someone else).  My question is: What would
you do with many, many pitchforks -- as many as your heart might desire?  I
have a few pitchforks myself and it certainly adds the finishing touch to
certain scenes.  I could see wanting a few in other colors as weapons or
tridents also.  But just how many would you want and what would you do with
them?  Would you want all brown ones?

Just curious...

- Hop-Frog