 Castle / 8702
Re: Pitchfork Question (for Mike Stanley?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 15:26:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Aldrich writes:
richard marchetti wrote:

Mike:

  My question is: What would
you do with many, many pitchforks -- as many as your heart might desire?

I have a handful which is sufficient for any project I have yet considered.
Were they readily available I would acquire more, if only for the spectacle of
putting more serfs or peasants to work.

This is a great question!  If I had unlimited access to pitchforks I would
be able to have a peasant uprising!  I mean, having peasants decide to
uprise against the local majistrate with swords and shields is a little
hokey, but pitchforks, brooms, 'sticks' and spears is the only way to go!