 Castle / 8703
Re: Lego Web page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 15:57:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brian Kasprzyk writes:
A while back, I posted my web site out here on Lugnet, http://legobuilders.com
I hardly received any response to my posting except for people yelling at me
and pointing me to the "fair play rules" on Lego.com.
Worse than that, someone EVEN thought that they would take matters into
their own hands, thinking they were some lawyer GOD of Lego do and don't
do... and contacted Lego directly complaining about my usage of the word
Lego in my domain name.
None-the-less to say, my site is still up.  Which brings me to the point of
this post:
I was so disappointed about the response to my web site (after all the hard
work I put into it) that I basically stopped working on it.  So, here is my
question, did anyone like it at all that I should continue working on it;
the stories, personalities, places, etc.?  If you would like to see more of
my work or the next chapters in my stories, please post a response to this
or contact me directly at brian.kasprzyk@westgroup.com

Thanks for your time,

   I for one appreciated your web sight!

                   You have the details in the e-mail I sent you.

And I do believe that we agree about should be done with those who ‘assume’
to know trademark law or copyright infringement, and thus act upon their
ill-founded ignorance.

           Sincerely,
                           --==Richard==--

        You can reach me  @
Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com

.                                                     -Lego good, Canada great-®