 Castle / 7200 (+100)
  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) I won't give anything away, but a Chewbacca, Watto, or Ghost size fig would not do. Hagrid is very large. Not only taller, but with broad shoulders too. A simple slip cover would not do, atleast that is my opinion. Kevin Blocksidge (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Lego Revamps( was Re: Ultimate castle theme..)

(...) Personally I would think that the price range should be something like this. Tiny Set (ie simple promotionals,cars,boats)- Under £5 -- This would encourage pocket money spending (Kbaya? type schemes..) Small set --(Piece counts?) £10 Mid-range (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  ULTIMATE CASTLE RANGE

Personally i think Lego should do a king Arthur range. For this not only a castle but village sets, so that you could put together an ideal Camelot. Also, a set containing each of his knights, each one with their own emblem on the shield, tunic and (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ULTIMATE CASTLE RANGE

(...) ... if Lego announces that they were licensed to carry Lord of the Rings sets, I will be flying high :) Although ... were there really many buildings in the Trilogy, or was it mostly characters? Either way - I wouldn't complain. -- Pawel (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) Keep in mind that the sets will be based on the movie, not the books. So what LEGO does will most likely depend on how Hagrid is depicted in the movie. (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ULTIMATE CASTLE RANGE

(...) Sure! We could have a hobbit hole or two, Barad-dur (Sauron's house), something from Moria, Minas Tirith, good old Tom Bombadil's house, Rivendell, etc... And of course, the elves could finally bring back something akin to the forestman (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) Also keep in mind that Anakin Skywalker the minifig is just as tall as Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and for that matter Darth Vader. Heck, so is Watto, the mini-fig. I'll grant that these are both characters supposed to be smaller than normal, but I'm (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Lord of the Rings buildings (was: ULTIMATE CASTLE RANGE)

(...) It seems that Lego has gone off buildings, no town, no space bases, only one (half completed) castle. I know they've always done building fronts, but lately we've not even got those. Bring back buildings Lego! In any case, here's a list of (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) I guess I'm taking my <set:6497 Twisted Time Train> and two <set:6496 Whirling Time Warpers> for granted, I consider black a fairly normal colour for dragon wings. But what am I supposed to do with the bathtubs???? (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  ultimate castle range - Romans!!!

A Roman range would be excellent, with a gladiator arena. With different gladiator minifigs and chariots - just like in the gladiator film - nice!!! (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ultimate castle range - Romans!!!

Luke: (...) Have a look at (URL) you want inspiration for some models from the Roman empire. Play well, Jacob -- "It's not a question of whose habitat it is, it's a question of how fast you hit it." (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Christmas Break Creation!!!!

Well, I'm a week into christmas break, and after 2 other tries to build a castle and not getting the results I wanted, this is what I ended up with so far... it's not complete yet, I still need to do a few other things... just not sure how to get (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Christmas Break Creation!!!!

(...) Wow, very cool way to use those chains! I really like the way it all looks; reminds me of the Black Falcons Fortress. Those torch-holders on the side walls are pretty nifty too. You may want to give those soldiers atop the battlements some (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  FAO Schwartz display in Forum Shops (Vegas)

Hi all, I just got back from a sweet week in Las Vegas. I had a great time with my family and Chris. Throughout the trip Chris and I were trying to spot lego, especially in shell stations... we came across a KB Toyworks on the way to Hoover Dam... (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.loc.us.nv.veg, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.market.shopping) !

  Behind the scenes shots...

Hello everyone, I guess it's time to announce that I'm making a feature length movie with LEGO studios. This will be a huge project and should be quite interesting when finished. The movie wil take place in a D&D/medieval fantasy type setting. You (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Christmas Break Creation!!!!

Hey Tamy, I agree with Wilson, cool use of the chains! I also rather like double windows in the front. It gives the castle a very heavy feeling, together with the chains, ninja doors and the [battlements I think you call'em?]. Nice job! Take more (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Christmas Break Creation!!!!

Looking very good. Ditto for me on the chains. Keep us posted! (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Christmas Break Creation!!!!

(...) Nice work, hope to see some side and rear pictures. I like the 'stone' work around the windows on the side and the front. I would probably move the windows a bit higher up the wall, just from a defence point of view, but I have no idea what (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes shots...

You might try a power focus for your camera. I found it very difficult to set the focus from a distance from the computer. Check this out. (URL) Fay California, USA rfay@we.mediaone.net (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Castle terminology + Re: Christmas Break Creation!!!!

(...) I agree, well done. And yep, if you're referring to the top of the wall, that's battlements. The individual blocks jutting up are called 'merlons', and the spaces between them are 'crenelations'. The flat part of the crenelations are (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes shots...

That looks like a great idea. However, I have almost none of those parts. :( (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes shots...

Can you please post some pictures of the brown merchant ship in the harbour? That ship is sooo cool. Thanx Geordan (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes shots...

(...) Badging these as "publicity stills" is a great idea. Very effective. I liked your use of the tailgate part for shutters. Thought the ship sails were a bit bizzare, though, do you have any prototype for that? I look forward to hearing more (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes shots...

I have to give you 2 thumbs up for use of those droid parts on the pier!!! I just might have to steal ^H^H^H^H^H borrow that idea :) Can't wait to see the movie! looks like it's going to be pretty interesting! I'm thinking it might be worth it to (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle terminology + Re: Christmas Break Creation!!!!

(...) Yep, that's what I was thinking of! <snip cool info> (...) Awesome! Good luck, and post it! You might want to use this for assistance: (URL) (Franklin Cain IIRC?) posted this here when I was trying to describe a cross vault, without knowing (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Christmas Break Creation!!!!

Thanks for all the comments, glad everyone likes the chains!! I've had them sitting on my shelf in somewhat the same postion for over a year now trying to find something to put them in. Originally, I was thinking of using them as an entrance way (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes shots...

(...) Have you thought about maybe having cameo appearances by Castle World sig-figs? If the balladeer wanted to, he/she could lend a voice and the minifig could be a character in the story. If not, you could just place the character in the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  comming soon - just wait!

Yes fellow castle buffs, the wait will soon be over. After 3 years of HARD building my Camelot is nearly complete. It has been built on a 10 x 15 foot board, which has been detailed with realistic scenary to make my Camelot come to 'life'. Standing (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Micro-Fortuna pictures!

The other day someone linked to pictures of Don Bruce' micro-scale Colditz Castle (URL) got me thinking. So I built this micro-scale version of my Sanctuary of Fortuna Primigenia. It was fun to start with just the apex bricks and work down from (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) I'd sure like to see a dragon that was bigger than 2 minifigs tall. Maybe it could come in its own set or something. my 2 copper pieces ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes shots...

(...) as opposed to animation specials (ussaly 30 mins). Look at some of the earlier stuff done by Nick Park- They took ages to do even for 30 miniutes and that was with the backup of the full Ardman team!! However I wish you the bast of luck.. Are (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes shots...

I'm about to go out for New Year's, but I'll definately take some shots of it tommorrow. The interesting thing about that ship is that it is built COMPLETELY upside down and sideways. There are no studs faceing up on the ship except for the very top (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes shots...

Hey, I really don't know a whole lot about CW, to be honest, though I love some of the creations. that sounds like a perfect idea though, as there are many, many scenes left to film. The only problem I forsee is people being really attached to their (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) I got thinking about this... Wouldn't it be real nice if they did do a new style dragon that was larger and in different colors? How about one like a Chinese dragon? A long serpentine style body that has jointed sections in the middle so that (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Christmas Break Creation!!!!

(...) I love your design. It's great how the windows 'fall back' into the building. And as said before by others: your use of chains is innovative. Very good! Sure wished I hade as many grey bricks... Waiting for more pictures, to study some (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Royal Train Website

"Brian Williams" <brian_williams@ameritech.net> wrote in message news:G6H5yt.D1M@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) This is the reason why the "add to favorites" menu option is in my browser... Great stuff Brian! I'm looking forward to see more pictures (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Royal Train Website

WOAH!!! that is a cool layout :) I would love to see more pics of the Train Kathryn I wish I had those old steam engine wheels :( I've love to get my hands on the stickers or decals he used on the engine shed for the bricked arches! I keep hoping (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Royal Train Website

(...) It's also the reason we trainheads say "all themes are just spare parts for Trains" :-). In particular: (URL) which uses a LOT of castle. (in its proper place, fancy bridge parts) I think this is my favorite shot of the whole gallery, there is (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: The Royal Train Website

(...) Castle box at TRU in 1980! Wow! -Erik (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  First (was Re: Ultimate castle theme..)

(...) Congratulations Mark on being the first post of the new millennium. :-) (Of course some would argue for the odometer turn over a year ago.) SRC (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

Jeff Johnston wrote in message <3A4D15B6.4BDF371A@m...ne.net>... (...) would (...) shoulders (...) Qui-Gon, (...) normal, (...) guy, (...) be (...) tall and (...) built (...) My fear is that the main characters will be depicted by these new figs, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

Timothy Carl Buchheim wrote in message <3A4CFA61.3EE388C3@c...AM.edu>... (...) would (...) In the christmas edition of 'Radio Times', a UK TV listings guide there is a 3 page feature on Harry Potter, and it includes a partial cast list for the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  2001 Ancient Theme Building Contest

2001 Ancient Theme Building Contest Jan 1-Mar 15, 2001 email: 2001@ancient-theme.com website: (URL) Build a Lego model of any place or thing from ancient history. You can draw on any ancient civilization. For instance, the classical cultures of (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: First (was Re: Ultimate castle theme..)

(...) Tee Hee. Yay Me! ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: First (was Re: Ultimate castle theme..)

(...) Others would point out that 2001/01/01 00:00:01 GMT is not the start of the new millenium even if you subscribe to the incorrect notion (1) that 2001 is the start of the new millenium, not 2000. GMT is 12 hours behind the international date (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  When did the 3rd millennium start?

(...) But if you're talking about the 9th decade of the 20th century, aren't you referring to 1981/01/01 to 1990/12/31? --Todd (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: The Royal Train Website

(...) Thanks for sharing these great pictures with us! I love the models and the way you work on your pictures to give them a touch of rendering (as someone mentioned before). Leg Godt! Ben (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First (was Re: Ultimate castle theme..)

When did the first brick pop out of LEGOs molds? I'll dub that year zero my-self. (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Royal Train Website

Quite simply - phenomenal! I really love the mixing of castle and train themes to give it an 'old world' feel. I would love to see Lego put out a new 9v train series (with moterized points of course!) in this style. Bryan "Brian Williams" (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Now THESE are dragons

If TLC made sets of these dragons, I'd sure buy one. (URL) any rate, they're a darn sight cooler than the nauseatingly cute one in the new S@H catalog. Bleah. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Now THESE are dragons

(...) (Me likes the thought of Blue, with Grey underbelly & wings.) Who do I have to slay to find one of these?... ;-) Franklin (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Now THESE are dragons

(...) Eric Harshbarger :) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Christmas Service in My Cathedral

Sorry for the delay in response. My internet access was down. My cathedral is modular. I used sub-parts a lot (there are about 20 sub-parts). For instance, each side of the nave is a separate part, and the floor is yet another one. Each of those (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Brickfilms and more pics of ship

Hi all, Two things I wanted to mention: 1) Brickfilms, the LEGO movie directory site I'm maintaining, now has _16_ films listed, with probably 6-10 on the way. Very inspiring, I must say. I didn't know there were that many on the web. (URL) I have (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brickfilms and more pics of ship

i love it, it looks so cool. the ship that is. geordan (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2001 Ancient Theme Building Contest

New: Erik Wilson has given me permission to host his Ancient Theme pages on (URL) some point, the original Acropolis Project and 1998 R.T.L. Ancient Theme Building Contest pages will go offline. Erik Wilson may bring them up elsewhere, but in the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brickfilms and more pics of ship

(...) I (...) ya didn't make it wide enough for those of us who run our video at 1600x1200. -- -Bones- = (URL) = NecroBones Enterprises (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Royal Train Website

(...) Well done.. You out designed the offical designers!! Seriously I would suggest that you get in touch with TLC/TLG officaly on this to see if they could produce a parts/sticker pack for us AFOLS.. (ISTR them syaing they would now be more (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: and now for something completely different.........

Ok, after giving my daughter Belville 5824 for Christmas, I was amazed at the parts selection here. Tons of gems, veggies, etc. But the bunny that came with this set made me have to pull out my Holy Grail DVD again :-) The bunny that comes with this (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: and now for something completely different.........

(...) That's vicious. ;-) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: and now for something completely different.........

(...) Place a 'spear' into the Bunnys open hands, it makes him look like hes ready to hop into battle! -R (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  harpy / flying creature

i was given a LOM recon mech during the holidays the ship was ok but anyway i took that stupid martian guy gave him a pair of wings and presto a flying creature i took a 2x1 flat brick and put 2 1x1 bricks with the clip on it instead of the peg then (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  ??? 2 Castle set Questions ???

________How come I’ve never seen a 4807___...___ (Bulls leader with red hands pushing a flame cart?) The set is identified in the "Lego set reference" section of Lugnet: 1 figure, 2000 LEGO > SYSTEM > Castle > Knights' Kingdom It looks like it (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ??? 2 Castle set Questions ???

(...) As to the Castle knight figure, I believe he is described as a Kabaya candy exclusive to Japan (or somefin), as to castle accessory packs there are MANY from the past, none representing the current theme. They used to issue a new accessory set (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Harry Potter speculation

Seems to me that two sets should be obvious for the HP line comin' up this 2001 fall season, Hogwarts School/Castle and the Hogwarts Express/Train. If so what does this mean for the Train line currently running? Would it too, like the Town line, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: ??? 2 Castle set Questions ???

(...) There is a set thats available here in australia that sounds exactly like the bulls set you describe, I dont know the set number. (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ??? 2 Castle set Questions ???

(...) Check out the full range of Knights' Kingdom sets at: (URL) from 4801 upwards apart from 6091 are available here in New Zealand. Grahame (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2001 Ancient Theme Building Contest

(...) do i get a prize for being the 1st entry? (...) s7445567852@hotmail.com kimagewerke.hypermart.net (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter speculation

(...) Sure. Not a chance. The LEGO sets will be based on the movie, remember. The movie, unlike the book, has rather tight time constraints. Given, then, that the train will likely be a short scene, I'd be surprised to see a real train set (ie, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Harry Potter speculation

(...) Actually, in addition to the Hogwarts stuff, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Diagon Alley and Gringots Bank. If they do anywhere near as good as they've done with the SW sets I'll be happy. Best, Aaron (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  **My very first posting of MOC pics!!!!**

I am very pleased to announce the very first ever posting of pictures of my very own original MOCs....very.(?!) The first set of pics is of a battering ram I made for my wolfpack figs. My wife says it looks like a "really bad chipmunk".(!!) I've (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: **My very first posting of MOC pics!!!!**

(...) Nice job! (...) would scare away any killer 'Crocs in a moat or some such. :) I kinda hate to say something 'bad'.. and hopefully it isn't taken as such..but the shape almost reminds me more of a.. well.. a pheasant than it does a (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: **My very first posting of MOC pics!!!!**

(...) Great looking babies .. I mean MOCs !! The Dark Fortress is a winner. Love the use of the extreme slopes for battlements and the interesting use of arches for the "bat" wing overhangs. And good lookin' interiors to boot. I keep telling myself (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: **My very first posting of MOC pics!!!!**

(...) that stick out of the tower. The stable in the base is a nice touch as well. Too bad you couldn't bring this thing with you to the SEALUG meeting. ;^) (...) Nice work, Bill! ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 50% off at Target

I got 6091, King Leo's Castle for $35 ($45 - $10 coupon from Lego mag) at Target in Canton Ohio yesterday. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: **My very first posting of MOC pics!!!!**

(...) properly. Could use interior decoration in addition to the lower courtyard and the jail cells. Reminds me a lot of some of the dark fantasy images you see on paperbacks. I wasn't quite clear how you get into the place from the circling ramp - (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: **My very first posting of MOC pics!!!!**

(...) you have the resources, is to make it brown. Or most of it brown with the grey slopes as accents. All stone battering rams would have been a bit heavy to shove into castle doors. (...) from? The ones on the top of your wings and the tail (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  MY BUY OF THE CENTURY

We stopped of at a boot fair yesterday, and while i was looking round, i spotted a yellow lego box. I went over to have a look , and i could hardly believe my eyes, it was none other then a excellent conditioned 6067 'The town wall tavern', and it (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MY BUY OF THE CENTURY

(...) Wow Congrats . . . What is a boot fair? is that like a flea market?[1] I've never seen any LEGO at any Flea Markets around here (Pittsburgh) but I haven't really been searching hard. Anyone else got a good Flea market (boot fair?) stories? (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ??? 2 Castle set Questions ???

(...) I know the items that your talking about. However, I'm fully aware of the complete line of Japanese Lego specials. “BUT,” why is there also an American item number (“4807 Fire Attack”) and Notth American Packaging!!!!!!!! Thanks to Grahame (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MY BUY OF THE CENTURY

(...) I think "boot fair" comes from brits selling things out of the boot (trunk) of their car. With that perspective, it seems like it's something like a flea market (or the tailgating area of a hamfest [amateur radio gathering]). (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter speculation

Actually, I think the Hogwarts Express is a VERY likely candidate for inclusion in the HP Lego series, but probably NOT as a 9v train line item. Think Time Twisters Twisted Time Train (6497) rather than true Lego 9v Train. Lego is thinking for sets (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Harry Potter speculation

(...) "leaning in the Belville direction" ??? ?Really? --What do you base that on? Wouldn't it be hard to create a train large enough for those silly Belville characters. Also, I would have never thought that if Lego purchased a licensing agreement (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Harry Potter speculation

(...) Agreed. It depends on how Warner Bros. feels about Lego interpretation of the work. Warner seems to have most of the domestic (U.S.) merchandising for HP tied up with some sort of an agreement to approve or disapprove licensed items based on (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future of Belville

(...) Check out this thread, Wes. (URL) Sean (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: **My very first posting of MOC pics!!!!**

(...) You mean merlons, right? I agree, they look pretty cool.. (crenelations are the spaces between the merlons) -- -Bones- = (URL) = NecroBones Enterprises (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Ed Boxer's website has new URL

Geocities changed their naming conventions. Any links to my website will need to be reset. Simply delete the tilda, "~", before edboxer ("www.geocities.com/...lego.html" to "www.geocities.com/e...go.html"). (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce)

  Re: **My very first posting of MOC pics!!!!**

(...) IIRC there were some on a castle boat of some kind, I think it was called sea serpent or something. (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: **My very first posting of MOC pics!!!!**

(...) Yeah, it had two of them. (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MY BUY OF THE CENTURY

(...) What is a bleeping "boot fair"? Sounds like a kick in the pants. God plays with LEGO, didn't you know? Aaron (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  CAR BOOT FAIR....!!!!

A "BOOT FAIR" or a "CAR BOOT FAIR" as know here in Australia..... is where alot of people park there cars with there boots.... or as you say in the US... trunks.... facing inward in a circle of some sorts and sell second hand goods to passers by.... (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CAR BOOT FAIR....!!!!

(...) Wow... , i've learned something new today!!! -! "a Boot Fair" !- what a great concept. -R (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: **My very first posting of MOC pics!!!!**

In lugnet.castle, Joel Jacobsen writes: Snip (...) Yeah, I guess it's like the drawing test at the beginning of "The Little Prince." Grown-ups just don't get it. (...) Snip (...) Mainly they like to drive thru crowded battle fields and use them like (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: **My very first posting of MOC pics!!!!**

(...) Thanx, I try to make a unique seige type machine for each faction so that when they unite to storm the Royal castle they compliment each other. I have a bunch of storylines imagined but no time to act them out. (...) You mean you don't think (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: **My very first posting of MOC pics!!!!**

(...) That's actually what I call it - the Black Hawk Bird of Prey. (I prefer Black Hawks to Black Falcons) (...) I finished the exterior on Xmas vacation, I do plan to complete the interior asap. I have plans for stalls in the stables; bunks, mess (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  'BOOT FAIR'

Here in Britain, a boot fair is where people go to sell the stuff that they dont want anymore. They are usually held in car parks or fields. I never much cared for them untill a friend of mine picked up 3 town sets for £5. Since then i started (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Future of Belville

(...) An interesting twist on the Belville format and theme, to be sure. I'm not sure I would like to see Harry Potter et. al. taking over Belville anymore than the other commentators in that thread, but I can see where the Belville scale would give (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Baby Horse

Is Paradisa 6404 the only set that comes with a baby horse? I just put one up for auction on ebay last night and wanted to put that in the description but I wasn't sure. I figured you fellow castle-heads would know. (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: **My very first posting of MOC pics!!!!**

(...) Ah, I think I get it now. The lower ramp ends in that picture, where the minifig is standing. Then, you continue all the way around the castle on that level, and come to the set of spiral stairs in this picture, and go up those to the main (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Baby Horse

(...) 6418 also has the colt. (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact