 Castle / 7212
Re: Christmas Break Creation!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 03:46:11 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
Well, I'm a week into christmas break, and after 2 other tries to build
a castle and not getting the results I wanted, this is what I ended up
with so far...
it's not complete yet, I still need to do a few other things... just not
sure how to get them how I like!!

This is the front and one of the sides, you can see most of the
architectural stuff I've done, once I get it finished (hopefully before
school starts again) I'll post more pictures!

http://members.telocity.com/~mookie1/temp/angled.jpg

(don't scream at me if the server goes down... telosh*tty isn't always
up...)
Warning to anyone that's looking into them for DSL... THEY SUCK

Tamy

Please post any comments, ideas to make it better :)

Wow, very cool way to use those chains!  I really like the way it all looks;
reminds me of the Black Falcons Fortress.  Those torch-holders on the side
walls are pretty nifty too.  You may want to give those soldiers atop the
battlements some armor and some weapons, or your castle will be easily
overrun. :)  Great start though.  I can't wait to see it finished!

Wilson