 Castle / 7215
Re: Christmas Break Creation!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 06:23:32 GMT

Hey Tamy,

I agree with Wilson, cool use of the chains! I also rather like double
windows in the front. It gives the castle a very heavy feeling, together
with the chains, ninja doors and the [battlements I think you call'em?].

Nice job! Take more pictures when it's done!

-Shiri (who had also been building before leaving to Vegas, for the first
time in <gasp> half a year... pictures will come as soon as It is ready)