 Castle / 7211
7210  |  7212
Subject:
Christmas Break Creation!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 23:27:32 GMT

Well, I'm a week into christmas break, and after 2 other tries to build
a castle and not getting the results I wanted, this is what I ended up
with so far...
it's not complete yet, I still need to do a few other things... just not
sure how to get them how I like!!

This is the front and one of the sides, you can see most of the
architectural stuff I've done, once I get it finished (hopefully before
school starts again) I'll post more pictures!

http://members.telocity.com/~mookie1/temp/angled.jpg

(don't scream at me if the server goes down... telosh*tty isn't always
up...)
Warning to anyone that's looking into them for DSL... THEY SUCK

Tamy

Please post any comments, ideas to make it better :)