 Castle / 7217
Re: Christmas Break Creation!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 10:20:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:

This is the front and one of the sides, you can see most of the
architectural stuff I've done, once I get it finished (hopefully before
school starts again) I'll post more pictures!

http://members.telocity.com/~mookie1/temp/angled.jpg

Nice work, hope to see some side and rear pictures.
I like the 'stone' work around the windows on the side and the front.
I would probably move the windows a bit higher up the wall, just from a
defence point of view, but I have no idea what your grey brick supply is like,
because higher walls means more bricks.
As the others said, an innovative use of chains.

pete.w