 Castle / 7263
Re: ??? 2 Castle set Questions ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 01:24:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:

________How come I’ve never seen a 4807___________
(Bulls leader with red hands pushing a flame cart?)

The set is identified in the "Lego set reference" section of Lugnet:
1 figure, 2000 LEGO > SYSTEM > Castle > Knights' Kingdom

It looks like it should cost $1.99 or less. Is it a European, or U.S.
‘ONLY’ set, or is it only available in limited quantities from Shop @ Home
(Lego Direct) or Lego outlets!

I’ve been to my local Lego Outlet Store in Cookstown ON, Canada. And I’ve
also received all the Lego shop @ home catalogues. I’ve also been to Buffalo
about 20 times this year and have never seen it at any store there either???

=Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. About 4 Months ago I saw a Castle Lego Accessory Pack on the Internet!
The pack appeared to contain about 12 crossbows and a few other assorted
weapons. The pack was in one of the clear plastic bags and appeared new.
(Year  2000  new? .)

I was only aware of the Castle Accessories Pack (5383) from about 1999 that
come out with the Fright Knights. Is there a new Accessory pack now available!

          Sincerely,

                           Richard

You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com

-Lego good, Canada great-®

As to the Castle knight figure, I believe he is described as a Kabaya candy
exclusive to Japan (or somefin), as to castle accessory packs there are MANY
from the past, none representing the current theme.  They used to issue a
new accessory set every 2 years or so, up to the Fright Knights, Ninja seems
to have been the death of all previous castle theme continuity (Though Ninja
was a dang good line).
Best,
Aaron