 Castle / 7228
7227  |  7229
Subject:
Micro-Fortuna pictures!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 23:43:00 GMT

The other day someone linked to pictures of Don Bruce' micro-scale Colditz
Castle
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2037

Which got me thinking. So I built this micro-scale version of my Sanctuary of
Fortuna Primigenia. It was fun to start with just the apex bricks and work down
from there! This time around, I got to build the hill it sits on and more.

http://www.ancient-theme.com/microfortuna

Enjoy!

-Erik

Check back for a special announcement on Monday!