 Castle / 7227
7226  |  7228
Subject:
comming soon - just wait!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 20:46:55 GMT

Yes fellow castle buffs, the wait will soon be over. After 3 years of HARD
building my Camelot is nearly complete. It has been built on a 10 x 15 foot
board, which has been detailed with realistic scenary to make my Camelot
come to 'life'. Standing proudly in the center is the castle itself surround
by a village - with many detailed shops. I have used every lego idea i can
think of to make my lego setout, to look as close to Arthur's Britain as i
could. Many unique features include a windmill, kings stable - for up to 100
horses!!, a two foot long bridge leading over a lake to the town center and
much more. Enough talk, just wait till you see it!!! Pictures will be posted
soon.

Luke - I have sooooooooo much knoledge on King Arthur, so if you want to
know anything, just ask. :-)