 Castle / 7258
Re: and now for something completely different.........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 17:48:38 GMT

Ok, after giving my daughter Belville 5824 for Christmas, I was amazed at
the parts selection here.

Tons of gems, veggies, etc.  But the bunny that came with this set made me
have to pull out my Holy Grail DVD again :-)  The bunny that comes with this
set even looks a little vile and evil and viscious.