 Castle / 7023
Re: and now for something completely different.........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 16:22:12 GMT

Fanatics,
Thanks for all the positive comments! I wasn't sure if they would come out
that well either, but they seem to do great for display purposes.

To answer a few questions all at once:
Q: Are you thinking of selling these stickers?
A: Yes, I do have a template made and would be willing to either *sell* the
electronic file or an acutal color print out. I don't have a laser color
printer, but can check into Kinkos if there is interest. By *sell* I don't
expect any direct monetary gain. I'd actually like to *trade* for LEGOesque
gold coins.

Q: I don't suppose you plan to mass-produce these?
A: Well, not for myself, and I really just made these critters for my own
enjoyment. As much as I admire and stand in awe of the GoB, I don't think I
can mass produce these and then sell them. However, I will consider trading
the templates I used, as well as the tunics I made.

C: .....but mine would never come out that good.
A: Give it a try! I didn't think these would come out that great. Before I
started, I went back and forth wondering how in the world I can recreate the
torso logos from decades-old photos.

Comments:
   Black Knight is finished
   Gawain, Bors, Hector are finished
   3 of the Camelot Quintet are finished
   Frenchmen are finished
   Wooden Rabit is finished:
         http://web.newave.net/~kpeterson/images/wooden_rabit.jpg

   Modifying Boba Fett helmets into a form of great helms is quite a task.
   Thank you Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.

Enjoy!
-Kyle

In lugnet.castle, Kyle Peterson writes:
http://web.newave.net/~kpeterson/images/knights.jpg