 Castle / 7030
Re: and now for something completely different.........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 16:06:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kyle Peterson writes:

After seeing Monty Python and the Holy Grail for the umpteenth time this
past week, I suddenly felt inspired:

http://web.newave.net/~kpeterson/images/knights.jpg

http://web.newave.net/~kpeterson/images/arthur_patsy.jpg

http://web.newave.net/~kpeterson/images/bedimere_lancelot.jpg

http://web.newave.net/~kpeterson/images/robin_galahad.jpg

Look for more characters from the movie soon.

-Kyle

Brilliant work!  Now you just need to get enough brown Jedi hoods to have a
nice row of head-thumping monks...and sign me up for the torso and tunic bits!!!

Kevin